Ingredients Serves 4 - 5
- 1 cup black pitted olives
- 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 oz/30 g fresh parsley
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb/450 g fettucchini or spaghetti
For pasta sauce you will need:
- 1 cup of pitted black olives, drained.
- about 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley.
- 3 peeled garlic cloves.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Place all the ingredients listed in the first step into a blender, add 1.5 teaspoon of salt, 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper and 3 tablespoons of extra virgine olive oil, process.
Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
Drain pasta and add the sauce immediately. Toss gently but thoroughly.