Ingredients Serves 4
- 10 oz/300 g oyster mushrooms
- 3 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Small bunch dill
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1.5 tsp salt
Clean the oyster mushrooms and cut them into small pieces.
Prepare the vegetables:
- Peel 3 medim-size potatoes, cut them into chunks.
- Peel one medium carrot and cut it into thin stips.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes.
- Chop the dill finely.
- Cut 2 tomatoes into small pieces.
Pour 7 cups of water into a soup pan, bring to a boil, add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Next, add the potatoes, cover the pan and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet, saute the onion over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the shredded carrot and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomatoes, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the vegetables to the pan, salt and cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat, add chopped dill, cover with a lid and set aside for 10-15 mnutes.