As the most lovey-dovey day of the year is just around the corner it's hard to ignore the whole world getting mushy. If you are looking for a cute Valentine's day idea, then you are at the right place! In this tutorial I am going to show you an easy and romantic way to serve fresh strawberries.
Bright red strawberries are perfect for Valentine's day. And strawberry flowers are the best way to impress your sweetheart. It may look difficult to create but I can assure you that it’s not, even if you are going to make it for the first time.
To make strawberry rose bouquet you will need:
1. First of all, wash your strawberries and let them dry. Place the berry on a skewer.
2. Hold the strawberry upright in your left hand, while carving with the other hand. Start by cutting downward along one edge as shown on the picture number 2. Be careful not to slice all the way to the bottom or the petals will be flappy and sometimes fall off!
3. Rotate the strawberry and repeat for the four sides.
4. Make four cuts to create a second layer of petals parallel to the first layer. See the picture number 4.
5. If your strawberries are large enough, you can continue and create the third layer of petals using the same technique. I sliced the top part in half. Gently bend the petals away from the center.
6. That's it. Place the first rose into a glass and repeat the steps for the next strawberry.
Pretty, don't you think? I love how gorgeous this strawberry rose bouquet looks!
Hope you this tutorial is helpful to you! Have a great Valentine's day everyone!
P.S. The image below is for pinterest, feel free to pin it in your board!